Flightpass launch on Mindbody
Time & Location
About the Event
Hello Soar Family!
As some of you may know, Soar FlightPass is launching on MindyBody on Sunday, May 30th.
This should solve some of the issues we have been having with our old booking system, as we continue to add more and more and more fantastic artists and experiences to FlightPass! Here is a guide to setting up your MindBody account.
*Rest assured that any credits you currently have will be transferred over to the new system*. Be sure to follow these steps to avoid any technical troubles.
- Create your MindBody account. Head to https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=765201&stype=-2&subTab=info and put your email in under “Create an Account”. Please use the SAME email that you used for your Wix account!
- Update your information. Please make sure that your name, email address, and phone number are all correct. Please note that some of you may have a fake phone number on file as a placeholder, be sure to replace it with your correct phone number!
You will also need to enter your billing information. If you are a FlightPass Unlimited member, be sure to do this before your next payment is due to avoid any interruption in your membership.
- Make sure that your credits are listed in your account. Go to “My Info” and then “Account” to see what credits you currently have on file. If you do not see any credits/memberships that you have already paid for and that you have not yet used, please reach out to email@example.com so that we can resolve the issue.
- Sign up for all of your favorite classes through our MindBody portal! For virtual classes, you will receive a link from Mindbody via email 30 minutes before your class begins. Recording links will be emailed to you as usual, they will just be in a different format.
- If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience during this transition, we look forward to this new chapter with all of you!
- We will also have additional support before every class for the first few days, to make sure every thing runs smoothly, you can email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as they will be there beforehand to attend your questions!
We wanna remind you we are a very small team but we will do our best to be able to make this transitions as smooth as possible, we appreciate your patience!
Thank you so much for your love and for staying with us through thick and thin!
The Flightpass team!